King of the Mushrooms
Chaga is a remarkable medicinal mushroom that grows in living trees. It grows most abundantly in nearly all species of birch found in the circumpolar temperate forests of Earth’s northern hemisphere. In Siberian folklore, chaga is considered the “King of the Mushrooms.” Chaga was listed in the earliest text on Chinese medicine: the fabled Shennong Ben Cao Jing.
Data from research conducted at facilities all over the world indicates that chaga contains a full assortment of nutrients including:
- Antioxidants: Chaga is second only to cacao in antioxidants of any whole food or herb in the world (excluding powders)
- Polysaccharides (beta glucans, protein-bound xylogalactoglucans, etc.)
- Melanin: Chaga is the best source of this nutrient found in Nature.
- Betulin, betulinic acid, and lupeol
- Trace Minerals: Contains antimony, barium, bismuth, boron, chromium, copper, germanium, manganese, selenium, and zinc
- Major Minerals: Contains calcium, cesium (highly alkaline), iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, rubidium (highly alkaline), silicon, and sulfur
Tree mushroom allergies are rare and chaga is generally considered hypo-allergenic.
Why Choose This Wildcrafted Chaga Extract?
David Wolfe’s Wildcrafted Chaga Extract contains: Wild North American Chaga, Organic Vanilla, Ormus Gold, Spring Water, and Organic Alcohol. This chaga tincture is made according to David Wolfe’s exact methods and specifications.
According to scientific research conducted in Ontario, Canada, North American wild chaga (contained in this product) is as good or even superior to, the mineral content of chaga specimens from other parts of the world.
This chaga tincture is a dual extraction containing both the water-soluble and alcohol soluble fraction of wild chaga and therefore contains the broadest spectrum of nutrients available in any single chaga product.
Ingredients: Wild North American Chaga, Organic Vanilla, Ormus Gold, Spring Water, and Organic Alcohol.
David Wolfe's Wildcrafted Chaga Extract is packaged in a 50 mL Miron violet glass container — the best glass in the world.
Container Size: 50 mL
Serving Size: 1 dropper full
Sublingually: 2-4 (or more) droppers full per day.
In Beverages: Add 2-4 (or more) droppers full each day to smoothies, elixirs, or water.
Topically: Chaga extract (tincture) can be used topically. Simply mix a dropper full into a quarter-sized quantity of lotion or cream and apply topically.
Storage Instructions: Keep tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.