We live on a planet that is alive with natural energies and subtly pulsating frequencies caused by "free electrons." Walking barefoot on the Earth, as humans have done throughout history, naturally discharges electrical stress from our bodies by facilitating the reception of these free electrons up into our system.
The free electrons on the surface of the Earth are easily transferred up, into, and throughout our body as long as there is direct contact with the ground. These electrons restore our body's natural internal electrical stability and rhythms, which in turn, promotes normal functioning of our body systems.
This process remedies an electron deficiency, which in turn reduces inflammation (a common cause of disease). It shifts the nervous system from a stress-dominated mode to one of calmness. By reconnecting to the Earth, you enable your body to return to its normal electrical state, which makes you better able to self-regulate and self-heal.
WHAT CAN EARTHING™ DO FOR YOU?
WHAT IS A FITTED SLEEP SYSTEM?
- Diffuse the inflammation and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
- Improve sleep in most cases.
- Increase energy.
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
- Normalize the body's biological rhythms.
- Thin blood and improve blood pressure and flow.
- Relieve muscle tension and headaches.
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
- Dramatically speed healing and help prevent bedsores.
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag.
- Protect the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- Accelerate recovery from intense athletic activity.
1. Place the Earthing™ sheet over your mattress and stretch each corner gently to fit the contour of the mattress, as you would any fitted bottom sheet.
2. Insert one end of the Earthing™ cord into the ground port (third hole) of a properly grounded wall outlet or connect to the cord of an Earthing™ ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
3. Find the connecting tab on the sheet and snap the other end of the Earthing™ cord onto the tab.
4. When you lie down on the connected sheet, any bare skin contact will transfer the Earth’s energy to your body once you connect the sheet.
**Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing™ sheet. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity.**
Step 2: Test Your Sheet With The Conductivity Tester (not included)
The purpose of the tester is to verify that your Earthing™ sheet is conductive.
1. Insert the prong end of the splitter into a grounded outlet or ground rod cord.
2. Plug the Earthing™ cord from the sheet into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
3. Insert the prong end of the tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
4. Place the product tester flat on the sheet. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of sheet. Press firmly on the sheet to obtain a good contact. A green light means that sheet is in working order.
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection, then disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing™ cord from sheet into ground connection.
7. You don’t have to test your sheet often, just occasionally after washing. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire. The tester contains two replaceable batteries.
In the unlikely case that no green light comes on, the sheet may be defective or may have lost conductivity, but most likely you are just having difficulty testing your sheet. If the light doesn’t come on, place one hand on the sheet while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the sheet. Make sure that both the tester and the sheet are plugged in to the ground, as described above.
The reason for perhaps the light not going on could be that you aren't pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the sheet sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the sheet. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see "hills and valleys." The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around the fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your fingertips to create a better contact.
How To Care For Your Earthing™ Sheet:
Step 1: Washing
The sheet may be machine washed using warm setting, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius). Do not use chlorine bleach or liquid fabric softener, or any detergent containing bleach or fabric softener, chemicals that can ruin the conductivity of your sheet. Also, do not use a cleaner containing essential oils, which can also ruin the conductivity of your sheet. When necessary, use hydrogen peroxide-based non-bleach to remove stains and/or to whiten.
*High mineral content water may cause a build up of calcium on the silver fibers, which will affect the lifespan of the sheet*
Step 2: Drying
Tumble dry using medium setting, up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (65 Celsius). Do not dry clean your sheet.
*Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing sheet. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity
*Oily skin types can affect the lifespan of the sheet