Your products do come with an Earthing™ Coil Cord at the time of purchase. However, if you need a new cord because yours was broken, lost, or left behind on vacation, this is for you!
WHAT IS EARTHING™?
We live on a planet that is alive with natural energies and subtly pulsating frequencies caused by "free electrons." Walking barefoot on the Earth, as humans have done throughout history, naturally discharges electrical stress from our bodies by facilitating the reception of these free electrons up into our system.
The free electrons on the surface of the Earth are easily transferred up, into, and throughout our body as long as there is direct contact with the ground. These electrons restore our body's natural internal electrical stability and rhythms, which in turn, promotes normal functioning of our body systems.
This process remedies an electron deficiency, which in turn reduces inflammation (a common cause of disease). It shifts the nervous system from a stress-dominated mode to one of calmness. By reconnecting to the Earth, you enable your body to return to its normal electrical state, which makes you better able to self-regulate and self-heal.
WHAT CAN EARTHING™ DO FOR YOU?
- Diffuse the inflammation and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
- Improve sleep in most cases.
- Increase energy.
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
- Normalize the body's biological rhythms.
- Thin blood and improve blood pressure and flow.
- Relieve muscle tension and headaches.
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
- Dramatically speed healing and help prevent bedsores.
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag.
- Protect the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- Accelerate recovery from intense athletic activity.
HOW DO YOU USE AN EARTHING™ COIL CORD?
One end of the Coil Cord connects to your Earthing™ Band or Earthing™ Patch, while the other end connects into the grounding port of your wall outlet or into the Earthing™ Splitter.
This is a replacement cord only and is not necessary to purchase if you are buying an Earthing™ product for the first time.
Earthing™ Coil Cord, 20-ft long.