Earthing™ Connection Product Tester Kit
WHAT IS EARTHING™?
We live on a planet that is alive with natural energies and subtly pulsating frequencies caused by "free electrons." Walking barefoot on the Earth, as humans have done throughout history, naturally discharges electrical stress from our bodies by facilitating the reception of these free electrons up into our system.
The free electrons on the surface of the Earth are easily transferred up, into, and throughout our body as long as there is direct contact with the ground. These electrons restore our body's natural internal electrical stability and rhythms, which in turn, promotes normal functioning our body systems.
This process remedies an electron deficiency, which in turn reduces inflammation (a common cause of disease). It shifts the nervous system from a stress-dominated mode to one of calmness. By reconnecting to the Earth, you enable your body to return to its normal electrical state, which makes you better able to self-regulate and self-heal.
WHAT CAN EARTHING™ DO FOR YOU?
- Diffuse the inflammation and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
- Improve sleep in most cases.
- Increase energy.
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
- Normalize the body's biological rhythms.
- Thin blood and improve blood pressure and flow.
- Relieve muscle tension and headaches.
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
- Dramatically speed healing and help prevent bedsores.
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag.
- Protect the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- Accelerate recovery from intense athletic activity.
WHAT IS A CONNECTION PRODUCT TESTER?
The Earthing™ Connection Tester checks the conductivity of your Earthing™ product and ground cords to determine that they are conductive and in good working condition.
You simply connect the tester to the ground port of a properly grounded wall outlet and place it directly on your Earthing™ product. A green light will confirm that your product and wire are in good working order.
- Product tester with 20-foot (6.1 m) coil cord.
1. Plug the Earthing™ cord from your Earthing™ product (such as sheet or mat) into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
2. Insert the prong end of the tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
3. Place the product tester flat on your Earthing™ sheet or mat. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of the sheet or mat. Press firmly, particularly on the sheet, to obtain a good contact. A green light means that the sheet or mat is in working order. In the unlikely case that no green light comes on, the sheet or mat may be defective or may have lost conductivity.
4. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection. Disconnect cords from the splitter.
5. Re-insert Earthing™ cord from sheet or mat into ground connection.
6. You don’t have to test your sheet or mat often. Perhaps after cleaning/washing. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire
Sometimes, people have difficulty testing their sheets. Please try the following:
If the light doesn’t come on, place one hand on the sheet while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the sheet. Make sure that both the tester and the sheet are plugged in to the ground, as described above.
The reason for perhaps the light not going on may be that you aren't pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the sheet sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the sheet. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see "hills and valleys." The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your finger tips to create a better contact.
Grounding Equipment plugs are only compatible with U.S. and Canadian outlets. If you are a customer outside of the U.S. or Canada, you will need to use a Grounding Rod. Please check to ensure the product you are ordering comes with a Grounding Rod. If it does not, please click here
to add one to your order.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.