Earthing™ Universal Mat and Cover Kit
WHAT IS EARTHING™?
We live on a planet that is alive with natural energies and subtly pulsating frequencies caused by "free electrons." Walking barefoot on the Earth, as humans have done throughout history, naturally discharges electrical stress from our bodies by facilitating the reception of these free electrons up into our system.
The free electrons on the surface of the Earth are easily transferred up, into, and throughout our body as long as there is direct contact with the ground. These electrons restore our body's natural internal electrical stability and rhythms, which in turn, promotes normal functioning our body systems.
This process remedies an electron deficiency, which in turn reduces inflammation (a common cause of disease). It shifts the nervous system from a stress-dominated mode to one of calmness. By reconnecting to the Earth, you enable your body to return to its normal electical state, which makes you better able to self-regulate and self-heal.
WHAT CAN EARTHING™ DO FOR YOU?
- Diffuse the inflammation and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
- Improve sleep in most cases.
- Increase energy.
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
- Normalize the body's biological rhythms.
- Thin blood and improve blood pressure and flow.
- Relieve muscle tension and headaches.
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
- Dramatically speed healing and help prevent bedsores.
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag.
- Protect the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- Accelerate recovery from intense athletic activity.
HOW CAN I USE THE UNIVERSAL MAT?
The Earthing™ Connection Universal Mat offers broad flexibility. You can use it anywhere in the house or office! Try it:
Under your feet as you work at the computer.
On your desk under your hands while typing.
In front of the sink while doing dishes.
In front of the sink in the bathroom.
Under your feet while preparing dinner.
Under your feet while eating.
Under your feet while sitting in a chair working, watching TV, or reading a book.
- As a sleep system for your pet.
As a sleep system in your bed.
Make up your own use!
HOW DO I GROUND THE UNIVERSAL MAT?
The mat connects via a grounding wire into the grounded port of a three prong outlet. Grounding equipment plugs are only compatible with U.S. and Canadian outlets.
If you are a customer outside of the U.S. or Canada, you will most likely need to purchase and use a Grounding Rod. To add one to your order, click here
If you have grounded outlets outside the U.S. and Canada, you may just need to purchase an adaptor online to switch to the correct hole size. If this is the case, please ensure that the adaptor has metal inside the prongs on the adaptor. If it is all plastic, the grounding connection will not be made.
DOES THE UNIVERSAL MAT NEED TO TOUCH WITH BARE SKIN?
No, you don't need bare skin against the mat, but it's always best if you can! If it is too cold for bare skin contact, you can have a thin layer of clothing against the mat. The sweat from your body will act as a conductor through the fabric of your clothing, but the amount of perspiration and the thickness of the clothing will permit varying degrees of conductivity. To be sure you are fully grounded, bare skin is best.
IS THE UNIVERSAL MAT WASHABLE?
Yes, you can wash down the mat with a gentle dishwashing soap and water mixture if necessary. The fabric cover can be washed in the washing machine with regular detergent, but no bleach or fabric softener. Dry it on a low heat cycle to avoid damaging the fibers. Always detach the wire before washing the Universal Mat.
- Conductive Earthing™ Universal Mat with 15-foot (4.57 m) Earthing™ cord.
- Conductive Mat cover.
- Outlet checker.
- Complimentary Earthing™ book.
- User’s guide.
Grounding Equipment plugs are only compatible with U.S. and Canadian outlets. If you are a customer outside of the U.S. or Canada, you may need to use and purchase a Grounding Rod. Please click here
to add one to your order.
Earthing™ Mat Size: 10 x 27-inch/25 x 69 cm.
Earthing™ Mat Materials: Made from vinyl and foam. Only the vinyl side is conductive.
How To Set Up Your Earthing™ Mat:
1. Decide where you want to use the Mat.
2. Attach the snap end of the Earthing™ cord to the snap nub on the Mat.
3. Insert the prong end of the Earthing™ cord into the ground port (third hole) of the nearest grounded electrical outlet on the wall, or into the Earthing™ ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection. The mat is only conductive on the vinyl side.
4. If you use your Mat in bed, you may like to insert it into the accompanying Mat cover. Some people don’t like the “feel” of the vinyl Mat in bed, so the Mat cover can be used in such situations. The Mat cover transfers the Earth’s energy only when in contact with the connected Mat.
5. You must make bare skin contact with the connected Mat, or the connected Mat with cover, in order to receive the Earth’s energy. Only the vinyl side of the actual Mat is conductive and only the silver side of the Mat cover is conductive.
How To Care For Your Earthing™ Mat And Cover:
Step 1: Washing
Use water and any mild soap to periodically clean mat. Wash the cover as needed. It can be machine washed using warm setting, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius). Do not use chlorine bleach or liquid fabric softener, or any detergent containing bleach or fabric softener, chemicals that can ruin the conductivity of the cover. When necessary, use hydrogen peroxide-based non-bleach to remove stains and/or to whiten.
Step 2: Drying
Tumble dry using medium setting, up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (65 Celsius). Do not dry clean the cover.
**Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing mat or cover. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity.**
Lightning Advisory: Although it is unlikely that you will be hit by lightning, it is recommended to follow standard lightning safety guidelines as directed by the National Weather Service and disconnect your Earthing™ devices during lightning and thunderstorms.