***Attention Australian Customers***
As of 12/1/11, we are no longer recommending or supporting orders for Medicinal Mushrooms to Australia due to their strict Customs Guidelines. Any order placed is at risk of quarantine, denial of entrance into the country, and/or destruction of the package. Please read our full International Shipping Policy located within the Shipping Policy at the bottom of this page
Maitake D-Fraction is a combination of whole Maitake mushroom powder and standardized active glycoprotein in a capsule form.
Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) is an edible tasty mushroom prized in Asian countries for centuries. The active proteoglucan, often referred to as D-fraction by scientists, is a unique beta-glucan conjugated with protein, which has been identified and isolated as a responsible substance for potent immune-activating property of Maitake mushroom.
Excerpted from David Wolfe’s Longevity Now Program:
(Grifola frondosa) is a medicinal mushroom that is best known for its
ability to detoxify carcinogens as it contains beta glucan
polysaccharides, which have been found to promote natural cell growth
and energize the cellular immune system to an astounding degree.
However, the health benefits of maitake are not limited to these two
Maitake supports the healing of a broad spectrum of
conditions including: helping protect the liver in handling chemical
toxins; fighting hepatitis B; battling blood, stomach, and bone cell
mutation; lowering high blood pressure and blood lipid levels (two key
risk factor in cardiovascular disease); aiding digestion in the stomach
and intestines; and, finally, provinding nutritional support by
enhancing the colon’s ability to absorb micronutrients, especially
copper and zinc.
Maitake has also been known to promote the following:
- Supporting cardiovascular health by regulating blood pressure and normalizing cholesterol and blood lipids
- Supporting the appropriate production of insulin
- Stimulating the immune system
- Activating macrophages, which consume mutated cells
- Helping block the growth of tumors
- Studies demonstrate Maitake is an effective tool in treating leukemia, stomach, and bone cancers
- Relieving side effects of chemotherapy
- Aiding digestion by eliminating food stagnation
- Supporting liver health, especially as related to hepatitis
- Fighting bacterial and viral infections
To find out more about David Wolfe’s Longevity Now Program, click HERE.
120 Capsules per container
Maitake Mushroom Fruit Body Powder, Maitake Mushroom Extract (PD-Fraction), Vitamin C, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, and Silica
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.