Restoring Adrenal Health: Superfood and Superherb Recipes to Increase Energy, Improve Sleep, and Maintain Balance*
Includes A 20-Page Recipe Booklet!
Join world-famous health lecturer David Wolfe as he guides you through a series of recipes for kidney and adrenal health. If you have a busy lifestyle and are looking for ways to rebalance your energy naturally, try adding these recipes into your personal health program.
What Are The Adrenals?
Your body has two adrenal glands, located just above each of your kidneys. Your adrenal glands are no bigger than a walnut and weigh less than a grape, yet they are responsible for an extremely important function in your body: managing stress.
It is their job to enable your body to deal with stress from every possible source, including overwork, injury and disease, excessive exercise, work and relationship problems, and nutritional deficiencies. Your resiliency, energy, endurance, and your very life all depend on their proper functioning.
What Happens When The Adrenals Aren't Working Properly?
When your adrenal glands are fatigued, a condition known as adrenal fatigue or adrenal exhaustion occurs. Your entire body feels it and suffers from extreme exhaustion as well.
It’s estimated that up to 80 percent of adults experience adrenal fatigue during their lifetimes, yet it remains one of the most under-diagnosed illnesses in the United States.
What Exactly Do The Adrenals Do?
As part of your endocrine system, your adrenal glands secrete more than 50 hormones, many of which are essential for life and include:
- Glucocorticoids: These hormones, which include cortisol, help your body convert food into energy, normalize blood sugar, respond to stress and maintain your immune system’s inflammatory response.
- Mineralocorticoids: These hormones, which include aldosterone, help keep your blood pressure and blood volume normal by maintaining a proper balance of sodium, potassium and water in your body.
- Adrenaline: This hormone increases your heart rate and controls blood flow to your muscles and brain, along with helping with the conversion of glycogen to glucose in your liver.
Together, these hormones and others produced by your adrenal glands control:
- Maintenance of metabolic processes, such as managing blood sugar levels and regulating inflammation.
- Regulation of your body’s balance of salt and water.
- Control of your "fight or flight" response to stress.
- Maintenance of pregnancy.
- Initiation and control of sexual maturation during childhood and puberty.
- Production of sex steroids such as estrogen and testosterone.
This Edition Of Restoring Adrenal Health Includes The Following Delicious Recipes!
• Adaptabili-tea: Rebuilds adrenals with adaptogenic herbs*
• AdrenalCalm Tea: Soothes an overactive fight-or-flight response*
• The Best Adrenal Tonic Ever!
With special guest
• Gluco-Balance Tea: Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range*
• Restful Slumber Tea:
Supports deep, restorative sleep*
• and many, many more!
With David’s step-by-step demonstration and expert advice, you can learn how to recreate these recipes to take your adrenal health to the next level!
Includes: DVD and 20-page recipe booklet
•Booklet will arrive inside the DVD case*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.