This is a brief taste of a recipe demo that took place at the 2014 Womens Wellness Conference™ in which David “Avocado” Wolfe mentions the top five longevity foods in the world!
- Chocolate “cacao” – Its no wonder why this is David Wolfe’s favorite food ever! Read more about wild jungle grown cacao and what we feel is the best quality cacao on the planet by clicking here!
- Olive Oil – The health benefits associated with using “raw” olive oil in concert with a health lifestyle are numerous including a potential decreased risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Check out David Wolfe’s favorite olive oil by clicking here!
- Red Wine – The anti-aging effects of red wine are linked to the antioxidant color pigment resveratrol found within the grapes.
- Honey – David Wolfe’s favorite sweetener and a longevity superfood that has been prized for a millennia for its healing properties. Not all honey is created equally however, so check out David Wolfe’s NoniLand Gold Honey.
- Cinnamon/Garlic/Onion – A three way tie goes to these common but powerful foods.
David also explains the gentle immune system support provided by the famous Chinese tonic herb astragalus. An herb that has gotten a lot of attention in recent years because it contains an enzyme known as telomerase which has been shown to lengthen telomeres. A telomere is the biologic time clock at the end of your chromosomes.