David Wolfe Foods® Raw & Unfiltered Organic Superfood Cider Vinegar
is a “full on” Vinegar Concentrate (no water or excipients added) AND
is FIVE TIMES more powerful than many popular “Apple Cider Vinegar” brands.
What Makes Our Organic Superfood Cider Vinegar Product so Unique?
- 100% Raw & Organic.
- Made with SEVEN high-elevation, jungle-grown, vine-ripened, hand-picked, fermented super fruits.
- Cold-pressed with our proprietary chemical and preservative-free process.
- Never pasteurized, filtered, refined or distilled in any way.
- Contains naturally occurring strands of friendly bacteria, enzymes, and proteins.
- Sugar-free nutritional goodness, full of enzymes and other helpful digestive acids, beneficial for daily consumption.
Did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar has been used to treat a variety of ailments for over 10,000 years?
- During the Middle Ages, the French used it as a healing elixir and longevity tonic.
- The Romans used it in many of their beauty protocols.
- Hippocrates (the Father of Modern Medicine) used it as a carrier for medicinal herbs.
- Christopher Columbus used Apple Cider Vinegar during this transatlantic voyages to prevent scurvy.
In fact, if there is any singular, UNIVERSAL healing elixir that has been used by every culture known, it would be Apple Cider Vinegar.
So, we were curious.
Why hasn’t this incredible super elixir had an upgrade in over 10,000 years?
We thought to ourselves, “If a ‘ONE-fruit’ Cider Vinegar could produce so many incredible health benefits, what could a ‘SEVEN-fruit’ Cider Vinegar do???” … And what if these seven fruits were only the finest, RAW, ORGANIC, JUNGLE-GROWN superfruits?
… And what if we cold-pressed the fermented super fruits with a proprietary chemical and preservative-free process, and didn’t pasteurized, filter, refine or distill the vinegar in any way?
… And what if we combined them together into just the right ratio to produce a superfood vinegar product like no other product on the market?
David Wolfe Foods® is proud to present:
What Can Superfood Cider Vinegar Do For You?
- Add 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar per cup of water and sip several cups throughout the day. Weight loss benefits are theorized to stem from the sustained daily intake of acetic acid which may increase your metabolism, suppress appetite, and reduce water retention.**
PAIN MANAGEMENT: If pain persists, contact your health professional
- Support a headache by lying down with a compress dipped in a mixture of half warm water and half vinegar applied to the temples.**
- Soaking in a bath of hot water with 2 cups of vinegar for 30 minutes can be supportive to minor backaches and sore muscles.**
- Use a towel soaked in hot vinegar as a compress to support sore muscles, sprains, or strains. Apply for 20 minutes at a time.**
- Take a teaspoon of vinegar, followed by a glass of warm water, to support healthy acid levels in the stomach.**
- Try it 30 minutes before a meal to support active digestion. (Do not use if you have an ulcer).**
- Ease or abate the hiccups! It is theorized that the acids overstimulate the nerves in the throat responsible for the spasms and make them stop.**
TOOTH & HAIR CARE:
- Remove stains from teeth by rubbing vinegar directly onto the teeth and then rinsing with water.**
- Gargle with 1 teaspoon of vinegar per 8 ounces of water to ease a sore throat and prevent bad breath.**
- Rinse your hair in vinegar after shampooing to increase body and shine. Take an empty shampoo bottle and fill it with water then add half a tablespoon of vinegar per cup of water and pour it through your hair after shampooing a few times a week.**
- Cider vinegar has antibacterial properties, which are supportive to clear and smooth skin. The acids soften and exfoliate the skin, while maintaining an even skin tone.**
- Use Cider Vinegar on a cotton ball as an effective toner after cleansing your skin and before you apply moisturizer.**
- For a cooling effect on sunburns, splash vinegar over a sunburned area on your skin, and rub it in lightly. Or simply spray diluted vinegar from a spray bottle onto the affected area.**
YEAST & MUCOUS:
- Cider Vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that help your body support balanced candida levels in your system. If you are experiencing fatigue, cravings for sweets or mental fogginess, try adding some Cider Vinegar to your daily diet.**
- This amazing liquid is supportive of a mucous and congestion free environment within the body. The potassium in the vinegar may thin mucous while the acetic acid may prevent bacterial growth.**
- Cider vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that help your body support balanced candida levels in your system. If you are experiencing fatigue, cravings for sweets or mental fogginess, try adding some cider vinegar to your daily diet.**
- As a way to balance the body’s pH, cider vinegar supports overall detoxification. Research shows that Cider Vinegar is supportive to healthy liver function and to a healthy circulatory system.**
- Use as a non-toxic household cleaning product, deodorizer, and disinfectant in lieu of unnatural chemical cleansers.
Raw, Unfiltered, Organic Superfood Cider Vinegar Concentrate
This raw, organic, naturally gluten-free, vegan product contains no preservatives or additives.
The naturally occurring strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria give it a slightly cloudy appearance.
Curious about recipes?! We’ve got those for you as well:
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.