Please Note: Domestic Packages will be shipped via FedEx Ground and International Packages will be shipped via USPS Express International.
**The customer is responsible for providing the full shipment details. Please make sure that your shipping information is correct and complete before submitting your order.**
- The Longevity Now® Conference is not responsible for delayed or returned shipments as a result of incorrect or incomplete shipping information, failed delivery attempts, and/or unclaimed packages.
- If you have unintentionally entered in incorrect information please immediately contact Customer Support at: email@example.com or call 1.805.870.5756. We cannot guarantee that the information will be able to be updated before your package ships out, although we will do our best to make the changes in the system.
- If your package ships out with an incorrect address on it, and the package is lost, we are not responsible for shipping a new package to you.
- If your package ships out with an incorrect address on it, but the package is eventually returned to our warehouse by the shipping provider, it is your responsibility to pay for the reshipment costs on the package or else we can refund the cost of the order minus a 3% Return Processing Fee.
- Please do not enter both a street address and a PO box number, as this will delay the shipping of your package. If you enter a street address and a PO box number, we will need to contact you to confirm which place the package should be sent to. Your order will remain on hold until we confirm the shipping address. If we cannot get in touch with you within three days of when you placed your order, the order will be canceled.
**PLEASE NOTE: Support emails and phone calls will not be answered on the weekends. We will do our best to contact you as soon as possible once we receive your request for support.**
Additions/Deletions Within Orders
- If you have placed an order, and then decide you would like to add to that order, or cancel the entire order, please call Customer Support immediately at 1-805-870-5756.
- If a packing slip has not been created for the order, we will happily add/delete/cancel the necessary item in the order. If a packing slip has already been created, we may be able to add or delete items in the original order but there is a $5.00 charge to do this and it will delay your order shipping by an additional 2-3 business days. Past a certain point in the packing process we are unable to add/remove anything to the order and it will ship as originally placed. At all times we are unable to guarantee an order will be canceled and it will take approximately 24 hours for us to know if the cancellation request was accepted.
**Please do not email in any order addition, deletion, or cancellation requests as these are extremely time sensitive requests.**
- Orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days of receipt from our warehouse. Delivery time quotes begin from when the package leaves the warehouse after processing is completed.
- Processing may take 2-3 days or more during heavier volume days. During sales and promotional periods, orders may take up to 7 business days to process.
- You will receive an automated email from the warehouse with your tracking information when the package ships out.
- Orders placed after 10am PT Monday through Thursday will begin processing the following day.
- Orders placed after 10am PT Friday and on the weekend will begin processing starting on the following Monday, unless Monday is a major holiday, at which point orders will begin processing on Tuesday.
- We highly recommend selecting an insured shipping method. If the delivery carrier doesn’t deliver your package or claims to have made the delivery but you have not received it, and you do not have insurance on the package, we will do our best to help you locate the package by opening an investigation with the carrier. If your order is not insured though, we are unable to ship the package again if the carrier says they delivered it or if they cannot locate the package.
- We are NOT the delivery carrier and are therefore not responsible for undelivered packages. We are unable to reship a package that is not received as it is the responsibility of the delivery carrier to insure the package reaches you.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered. We have seen these fees range from 0% – 50%.
- The Longevity Now® Conference is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding that order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge (if you haven’t paid it yet) to send the package back to us.
The Longevity Now® Conference is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the products in your order only if we receive the package back and if the contents are in sellable condition.
- In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to possible opening of and inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. The Longevity Now® Conference is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, destroyed by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process. It is the responsibility of the customer to review their own country’s importation regulations, as we are not responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Support: 1.805.870.5756